How to Sync a Metric with Amplitude
The following steps for linking a Metric with Amplitude works for any metric, included North Star Metric (NSM).
- Integrate your Product with your Amplitude account.
- Find the "Integrations" menu on the left sidebar.
- Click "Add Integration" on the Amplitude integration.
- Enter your Amplitude Project Keys and Secret.
- Check here for more details: https://segment.com/docs/destinations/amplitude/
- Click "Return to Metrics"
- Find the metric you want to connect with Amplitude and select it.
- Once on the metric page, scroll down and below the chart you will find a panel with all the metric measurements.
- On the top of that panel, you'll find some Action Buttons.
- Select "Link Behavioral Data".
- Follow the steps on the page to link your metric with Amplitude.
- 1: Select Amplitude
- 2: Skipped if you're already connected with Amplitude.
- 3: Select the event you want to link to the metric.
- 4: Click "Measure Event" to preview the data.
- 5: Click "Link Data" to finish.
If everything went well, you should start seeing your metric measurements from Amplitude in the table below the chart.