Growth Levers (Pirate Metrics)
Growth Levers are categories that represent the full customer journey. They are based on the AARRR startup metrics model or "pirate metrics". Projects uses Growth Levers to help your team categorize your Cards.
The Growth Levers are:
- Acquisition (How do you users find you?)
- Activation (Do users have a great first experience? Do the users convert?)
- Retention (Do users come back? Are they engaged?)
- Referral (Do users refer others?)
- Revenue (How do you make money?)